As we begin your journey to beautiful symmetrical eyebrows, let's discuss the importance and the steps of pre and post treatment. It is the clients responsibility to comply with all pre and post care for best results.
”Honesty is the best policy”.
IMPORTANT PRE TREATMENT
• Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
• Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
• Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No waxing 3 days before treatment.
• No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
TO PREVENT ANY CHALLENGES DURING YOUR TREATMENT PLEASE FOLLOW ALL PRE AND POST TREATMENT.
* PLEASE COME IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT SHOWERED AND HAIR IN PLACE AS WE WANT TO PREVENT STEAM AFTER.
IMPORTANT POST TREATMENT
30 minutes after the treatment rinse the eyebrows with sterile water. This will remove all the lymph and previously applied cream by doing so. After that apply a rice size granule of skin candy with your disposable applicator. Making sure it is a very thin layer.
Repeat this procedure 3-5 times during the day. If treatment was done late in the afternoon and you do not have the time. Place ointment and a little plastic wrap On brows to prevent drying immediately.
Apply ointment for next 7 days after washing face and showering.
• Increased sweating, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycol Acid on the face or neck.
• Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Drinking alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab.
• Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture. During the shower keep your face away from the shower head. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post microblading procedure, However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions these symptoms may quickly disappear.
• Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.